I made some real memories this Christmas..
- Getting lost and taking the [very long] scenic route on gift delivery trips.
- Spending the night before Christmas Eve on a drive with a wonderful father and brilliant best friend, giving "tackiest" and "biggest" awards to light displays on houses around the city.
- Finishing said drive at the highest -- and windiest -- point in the city, where Dad tried for five minutes to take a picture of us while we almost lost our scarves and dignities.
- Drinking gigantic mugs of cocoa similar to what they must serve on the Polar Express.
- Yelling "MERRY CHRISTMAS, RICK!" to Rick Mercer (it's a Canadian thing) from rolled-down car windows while doing last-minute shopping.
- Intense games of Skittle Ball and Monopoly.
- Letting Dad convince me that all Mom wanted for her birthday was a four-slice toaster.