16.9.12

this week.








This week was tasting berries over oatmeal and tomatoes fresh from the greenhouse. This week was heart-to-heart dinner with Mom at my favorite vegetarian restaurant. This week was feeling productive, exhausted and happy all at once. This week was hiking over 12km on a foggy morning with the coastal wind nipping at my face. This week was sport tryouts and lists and the constant need to be-somewhere-and-do-something. This week was daydreaming about Paris during math class. This week was watching this video and wishing I could explore deserted highways in a colorful VW van.

How did this week treat you? 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely pictures! And those colors? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, really interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! I love that teal palette.

    -Milynn
    Love & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I saw that video earlier. Made me desperately want to go on a VW roadtrip too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear! I didn't get your email, so try nancydrew31396@gmail.com. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! It sounds like a great week. Daydreaming of France, yes!

    ReplyDelete